These terms will take effect from the date on which you first use the website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘RiseBack’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, content, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Most of the material featured on this website is subject to copyright protection.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Government of India.
You agree that by registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with RiseBack Edutech (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not register or access any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
This Contract applies to RiseBack Edutech, Customers, Team members, participants.
Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
You are entering into this Contract with RiseBack Edutech (also referred to as “we” and “us”).
RiseBack will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
This Contract applies to Members and Visitors.
Members and Visitors
When you register and join the RiseBack Edutech community or register to receive free courses, webinars, email or newsletter, updates, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into this contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (described below) or older; (2) you will only have one RiseBack account, which must be in your real name. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 18.
“Minimum Age” means 18 years old.
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) use a strong password and keep it confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and (3) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts and professional community policies. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you.
Notices and Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, webinars, emails and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
When you share information on our Services, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles, and messages. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members, Visitors or others (including off of the Services).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
You agree that:
- not harass other users, students, attendees, support agents or visitors;
- not create an atmosphere of disharmony, hostility within student groups;
- not cheat on any homework assignment or exams for the Program;
- not post online any secured testing materials;
- not share solutions to homework assignments or exams; and
- notify the instructors immediately if you become aware of any other user cheating or breaching these Terms and comply with the requirements of the specific applicable code of conduct, if any, relating directly to a Program into which such user is enrolled.
Payment Terms and Refund Policy
Refund shall be done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the refund policy of the respective program.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of our strategic partners, faculty, and other third parties and expect our users to do the same when using the Services. We reserve the right to suspend, disable, or terminate the Accounts of users who infringe or are charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others.
Neither of us shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance under these Terms, other than payment obligations, arising out of a cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence. Such causes may include, but are not limited to fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or national disasters.
Contact details in privacy matters:
Our contact person in privacy matters and Terms & conditions is Akram Turak. You can reach him by sending an email to the address provided above.