Post Graduate Program in Power Management
This Power Management course is designed for professional who need focused program in Power management specialization. It’s meant for professionals moving into junior, mid and senior management roles in Energy sector, Renewable energy, EPC, Consulting firms, Venture capital in infrastructure industries and other related industries, in both India and Abroad. Today, along with government companies, large numbers of private players have taken over a significant portion of Indian power sector particularly in generation and distribution sides and the sector is all set to see large number of private players in the years to come. The rapidly expanding power sector offers abundant opportunities for the qualified, talented, capable and young graduates and post graduates with diversified backgrounds like engineering, commerce, finance, accounts, human resource, law and logistics.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Professionals in Power and Consulting Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities
Engineers, Project Managers, Technical Experts who want to upscale to managerial roles
Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Power and related sector
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Power Management
The duration of the program is 10 Months. Program is divided into two modules of 5 months each. The program is delivered in a blended learning format that includes self-learning supported by our customized Learning Management Platform, instructor led live session and real life experience through dissertation.
- Power Sector Economics & Planning
- Financing Energy Sector Projects
- Power Pricing & Power Purchase Agreements
- Power Trading
- Power Station Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Energy Law & Policy
- Health, Safety & Environment for Power Industry
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.