MBA in Power Management
The Central Electricity Authority (CEA) projects that India’s power demand will increase to 817 GW by 2030. Additionally, renewable energy generation will rise from 18% to 44% by while thermal energy’s share is expected to decrease from 78% to 52%. Electrification is also increasing due to schemes like Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY) and Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY). As a result, there is a talent gap in this field that can only be bridged by skilled professionals.
UPES CCE’s 2-year MBA in Power Management aims to meet this need by providing technically trained manpower to power sector companies. The programme covers power management aspects, such as the electricity market, financing of power sector projects, economy, pricing, and regulations. The course also offers relevant management skills at the regional, national, and global levels.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Young graduates having an academic background inclined towards the Indian Power sector.
Early and mid-level professionals looking out for career growth in their current role.
Aspirants who want to start their own business in the Power and allied industries.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Power Sector Economics & Planning
- Financing Energy Sector Projects
- Power Pricing & Power Purchase Agreements
- Power Trading
- Power Station Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Energy Law & Policy
- Health, Safety & Environment for Power Industry
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.