Post Graduate Program in Operations Management
“The Operations team of an organization looks after the planning, development, logistics, and delivery of its products and services. This becomes especially vital in companies which operate in domains like e-commerce, aviation, manufacturing, hospitality, retail, and consulting.Due to its nature, the operations role is very crucial in ensuring the smooth day-to-day functioning of businesses with target-oriented deadlines.
This programme is designed to equip you with end-to-end competencies in supply chain management, cost and resource optimization, production strategy, and problem-solving skills. You will gain a global perspective on the latest industry trends and learn how to be part of an effective and efficient team. It will provide you with a holistic framework to meet client demand consistently and teach you all about agile innovations, risk management and analytical tools to optimise key business decisions.”
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Engineers, Project Managers and Technical Experts who want to upskill for Marketing roles, Freshers and early professionals looking forward to pursuing their careers in Marketing.
The duration of the program is 10 Months. Program is divided into two modules of 5 months each. The program is delivered in a blended learning format that includes self-learning supported by our customized Learning Management Platform, instructor led live session and real life experience.
- Production Planning & Inventory Control
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Operations Analytics
- Service Operations
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Total Quality Management
- Innovation & Information Technology Management
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.