MBA in Oil and Gas Management
India’s oil demand is set to double to 11 million barrels per day by 2045, and diesel demand is expected to double by 2029-30. Meanwhile, natural gas consumption is expected to rise by 25 billion cubic metres by 2024, with an annual growth rate of 9%. As the oil and gas industry continues to expand, there is a growing need for talented managers to meet the industry’s demands.
UPES CCE’s 2-year MBA in Oil and Gas Management combines a thorough training in core business administration skills with an in-depth education in the understanding of strategic business issues across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, from exploration to the retailing of petroleum and petroleum products.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Professionals in Oil & Gas Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities
Graduates, professionals who want move to managerial positions in Oil & Gas and related industries
Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Oil & Gas Management Sector
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Oil & Gas Management
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Understanding Oil & Gas Business
- Understanding Natural Gas Business
- Understanding Petro Chemical Business
- Fundamentals of Petroleum Refining
- Fundamentals of Petroleum Exploration
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Petroleum Law & Policy
- Petro-retailing Business
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.