MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Indian industrial and logistics sector currently has a total stock of around 350 million square feet. Experts suggest that in the next few years, many global logistics and private equity fund managers plan to invest between USD 500mn to 1bn in new ventures here. Inadequate infrastructure is the primary cause of periodic bottlenecks, leading to high costs. To address this issue, organisations require new-age managers with techno-commercial skills who can bypass all limitations by integrating new technologies and processes.
UPES CCE’s 2-year MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management teaches the strategic and operational roles that logistics and supply chain management play in the global business environment. The course covers the latest trends that can help resolve issues related to sourcing, materials management, operations management, warehousing, and distribution or last-mile delivery operations.
- Customized Specializations: Tailor your MBA with a wide range of specializations, including Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, and more, to align with your career goals and interests.
- Practical Project Work: Engage in real-world projects, case studies, and simulations to apply theoretical concepts and develop practical problem-solving skills essential for the business world.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse community of students, alumni, and industry professionals, expanding your network and creating potential collaborations and business partnerships.
- Flexibility and Convenience: Experience the convenience of online learning, allowing you to balance your studies with personal and professional commitments. Access course materials and lectures at your own pace, from anywhere and at any time.
- Faculty Expertise: Learn from experienced faculty members who bring industry knowledge and practical insights into the virtual classroom, enhancing your learning experience and preparing you for real-world challenges.
- Professional Development: Access career development resources, mentorship programs, and workshops to enhance your professional skills, prepare for job interviews, and advance your career prospects
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Young graduates having an academic background inclined towards the Indian Power sector.
Early and mid-level professionals looking out for career growth in their current role.
Aspirants who want to start their own business in the Power and allied industries.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Power Sector Economics & Planning
- Financing Energy Sector Projects
- Power Pricing & Power Purchase Agreements
- Power Trading
- Power Station Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Energy Law & Policy
- Health, Safety & Environment for Power Industry
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.