MBA in International Business
The best international leaders are interested in everything. Immigration, trade, climate change, tax rates – anything that affects your ability to thrive in a globally competitive environment. At UPES CCE, we ensure you learn how global events affect markets and businesses so you can ride the wave of growth.
The power of globalization has increased the accessibility of common borders between countries, economies, and industries. This course will help you understand and review international business strategies and frameworks and explore specific roles in various international business functions.
In this course, you will learn about economics and political events that can help you seize opportunities and avoid/manage risks. Our industry-leading faculties and rigorous academic resources help you excel and focus on best practices in the industry worldwide with advanced concepts like Corporate Restructuring, M&A, International Trade, and Project Finance.
This program intends to make you an exceptional International Business Management professional with techno-commercial and leadership skills to be able to immerse oneself in the complexity and emerge with stupendous results. The program is designed by industry experts and delivered online to suit working professionals.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Young graduates having an academic background inclined towards International Business.
Early and mid-level professionals looking out for career growth in their current role.
Aspirants who want to start their own business in India and abroad.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- International Business
- Foreign Exchange Management and Trade Finance
- International Marketing Management
- Foreign Trade Policy, Procedure and Documentation
- International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Business Law
- International Finance Management
- Mergers & Acquisition & Corporate Restructuring
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.