MBA (General) Specialization in Operations Management
Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Manufacturing Risk Index ranks 47 countries for global manufacturing. India has surpassed the US to become the second most advantageous location in 2021. The shift indicates a rise in demand for professionals in the industry. India’s service industry dominance and favourable government policies make it an attractive option for companies seeking investment opportunities.
UPES CCE offers an MBA (General) specialization in Operations Management for early and mid-career professionals seeking to improve operational efficiencies and achieve business objectives through analytics and efficient strategies. It’s also suitable for mid-career operations professionals looking to learn advanced concepts to transition to senior management positions.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Young graduates having an academic background inclined towards International Business.
Early and mid-level professionals looking out for career growth in their current role.
Aspirants who want to start their own business in India and abroad.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Production Planning & Inventory Control
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Operations Analytics
- Service Operations
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Total Quality management
- Innovation & Information Technology Management
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.