MBA (General) Specialization in Marketing Management
Marketing budgets are set to surge, with digital advertising and social media expected to see a 10% to 25% increase, according to SAMY Alliance Marketing Trends. Beroe Market Research predicts that marketing consulting market will grow to $343.5 billion by 2025, offering some of the highest-paying jobs in the industry. With technology and data trends constantly reshaping the industry, companies are actively seeking skilled individuals who have mastered basic marketing principles and the latest know-how.
UPES CCE’s 2-year MBA (General) specialization in Marketing Management equips students with expertise in creating and executing marketing strategies, performing market research, managing brand identity, and evaluating marketing effectiveness. This programme keeps students ahead of the curve with the latest knowledge, abilities, and methods in marketing strategy, consumer behaviour, and market analysis.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Professionals in every Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities.
Graduates, professionals who want move to managerial positions in marketing sector.
Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Marketing sector.
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Marketing Management.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Consumer Buying Behavior in Digital World
- Online Sales and Channel Management
- Digital Brand Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Services Marketing
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Social and Digital Media Marketing
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.