MBA (General) Specialization in Human Resource Management
Human Resources plays a crucial role in organisations as it is entrusted with managing the most valuable asset – people. However, according to a survey by Gartner in 2023, However, according to the Gartner Report in 2023, a majority of HR leaders feel ill-equipped to handle the future of work, with inadequate leadership development approach and ill-equipped sourcing strategies to recruit the skills they need. This makes it evident that there’s a significant demand for qualified HR professionals who understand how to implement effective recruitment, development, and retention strategies to drive business success.
UPES CCE’s 2-year MBA (General) specialization in Human Resource Management provides a comprehensive understanding of the latest HR practices and trends, including talent acquisition, development, and retention. The programme equips professionals to lead the digital transformation of HR and leverage technology and innovation to optimise human capital management.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Professionals in every Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities.
Graduates, professionals who want move to managerial positions in Human Resource Management.
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Human Resource Management.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Labour Legislations & Industrial Relations
- Cross-Cultural and Global HRM
- Performance Management
- HR Analytics
- Training and Development
- Digital HR
- Data Visualization
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Compensation Management
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.