MBA (General) Specialization in Finance Management
Institutions with strong financial health tend to survive the longest, and India’s robust banking and insurance sectors have ensured it remains one of the world’s most vibrant economies. The Association of Mutual Funds in India aims for nearly five-fold growth in AUM, while Goldman Sachs predicts India’s stock market will become the world’s fifth-largest by 2024.
This makes the finance industry the epicentre of growth ensuring that recruiters are actively seeking candidates with a skilled finance background who can navigate and steer any organisation to success.
UPES CCE’s 2-year MBA (General) specialization in Finance Management will help you gain a deeper understanding of finance management. This programme offers specialised knowledge of the latest finance trends and skills that are not covered in a general MBA programme. You will learn how to create budgets, manage debt, and make informed investment decisions that will enable you to become the backbone of any organisation you join.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Professionals in every Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities.
Graduates, professionals who want move to managerial positions in Finance.
Professionals from other industries who wish to enter the Finance sector.
Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Finance discipline.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Financial Econometrics
- Corporate Valuation
- Fintech Analytics
- International Finance & Risk Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Financial Institutions & Market
- Rural Finance
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.