MBA (General) Specialization in Digital Business
The World Economic Forum Davos 2023 urged companies to prioritise digital transformation to build resilient workforces and economies, even in downturns. According to an Amazon Web Services report, India will require 9 times more skilled workers by 2025.
This means companies face the risk of a significant talent gap in the future. Professionals equipped with versatile digital skills can fill this talent gap in the current business landscape – a capability highly valued by recruiters.
An online MBA (General) specialization in Digital Business from UPES CCE prepares learners to lead digital transformations and innovate in the digital realm. This 2-year programme equips learners with an understanding of digital business transformations and new business models to drive digital innovation.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Small enterprise or local business owner who wish to move their business online.
Those with a zeal to learn about digital business and its applications.
Graduates having basic knowledge of Digital Marketing platforms who wish to get practical and deep study of Digital Business.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Introduction to Digital Business and Social Media Tools
- Digital Business Models and Design Principles
- Digital Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Data Visualization
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Digital and Business Laws
- Digital Payments and E- Business & E-Commerce
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.