MBA in Business Analytics
India’s data analytics industry has experienced explosive growth in the past decade, thanks to a rise in internet users. Data analytics helps companies boost efficiency, such as the CoWin platform developed by the government for an efficient vaccination programme. With internet penetration expected to add over 900 million users by 2025, the demand for professionals who can make data-driven decisions continues to grow. Recruiters increasingly seek such candidates who know how to harness data to beat the competition.
UPES CCE’s 2-year MBA in Business Analytics will equip you to understand business analytics and use it to make informed managerial decisions. This programme is for aspiring executive and working professionals who want to improve their analytical skills for effective decision making. It covers contemporary concepts, predictive and statistical tools used in business analytics, practical insights, and general management skills necessary for career opportunities in India and abroad.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
This program is for aspiring executive and working professionals focusing to improve their analytical skills and capabilities for effective decision making.
People with zeal to learn analytics and its business applications will also find this program as a step-up in enhancing their skills.
Candidates having strong analytical skills and interest in data crunching can pursue this Business Analytics program.
The program is divided into semesters each of 6 months. In every semester, the students are exposed to a mix of core, domain, and domain tailored subjects. The students in their final semester are also required to submit a Dissertation/ Project, guided by a university-approved guide from the industry of their domain of expertise.
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Data Environment & Management
- Programming for Business Analytics (Python)
- Applications of Business Analytics
- Business Optimization
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Data Visualization
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Policy & Strategy
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.