Post Graduate Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
PGP in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, a one-of-its-kind program introduces you to the fundamentals of business management and equip you with supply chain skills to apply to their ever-growing business environment. Our unique program created in collaboration with UPES and GISMA helps you conduct in-depth research in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management within a global context. This course helps you develop core competencies that bring a competitive advantage to you as an effective professional in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry. Start your upskilling journey today to become a work-ready resource for a competitive job market!
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Fresh graduates/ Working Professionals looking for career growth into mid/ senior level roles.
The duration of the program is 10 Months. Program is divided into two modules of 5 months each. The program is delivered in a blended learning format that includes self-learning supported by our customized Learning Management Platform, instructor led live session and real life experience.
- Paper-1 : Accounting in Logistics and Supply Chain Sector
- Paper – 2 : Logistics Fundamentals and Processes
- Paper – 3 : Planning for Logistics
- Paper – 4 : Supply Chain Modeling & Design
- Paper – 5 : Lean Supply Chain Management
- Paper-1 : Business Policy and Strategy
- Paper – 2 : Supply Chain Simulation
- Paper – 3 : Logistics Strategy
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.