Post Graduate Program in International Business
Our Program prepares you for the cut-throat competition and helps you achieve significant career growth by becoming a prominent professional in International Business sector. The program covers contemporary and key concepts, practical insights on best practices in the industry giving you a local and global perspective towards international business and international operations of a business. This international business course is designed to develop cross-cultural skills among students, moreover, studying with multicultural peers and listening to diverse opinions gives you the ideal preparation for the world of work. The geo-political conceptual understanding is developed to make students acquaint with the international markets and further augment their career ladder.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Fresh graduates/ Working Professionals looking for career growth into Mid or Senior level position, those leading teams, investing or initiating international business and are in the decision-making role.
The duration of the program is 10 Months. Program is divided into two modules of 5 months each. The program is delivered in a blended learning format that includes self-learning supported by our customized Learning Management Platform, instructor led live session and real life experience.
- Course-1- International Business
- Course-2- Foreign Exchange Management and Trade Finance
- Course-3- International Marketing Management
- Course-4- Foreign Trade Policy, Procedure and Documentation
- Course-5- International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Course-1- International Business Law
- Course-2- International Finance Management
- Course-3- Mergers & Acquisition and Corporate Restructuring
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.