☑ Click ‘Register Now’ to start the process
☑ Fill in Your basic details
☑ Complete Mobile number verification
☑ Complete e-Mail verification
☑ Fill in basic personal information
☑ Fill in Educational and Employment details
☑ Upload Photo and Signature
☑ Online Fees Payment
☑ Submit Form
Confirmation by University
After the verification of all the documents and fee receipts, admission confirmation email and SMS will be sent, which will include the student login credentials along with link.
MBA program by Hindustan Online
About Hindustan UniversityHINDUSTAN ONLINE – CODE welcomes and supports learners from all over the world and believes that international students make our platform a more vital and more vibrant intellectual community. At present, the majority of our international learners come from 37 countries. Our counselors are present to understand the needs of every area in every country, which helps us to improve our online education ecosystem. In addition, our counselors have years of experience interacting with learners around the globe, so you can rest assured that they know your needs before you even mention them to them. desk and field jobs.
Why Choose HINDUSTAN ONLINE
- Pre-Scheduled live classes
- Mentorship by Industry Leaders
- Market-oriented specializations
- Well-researched and crafted Curriculum
- Blended learning
- Experiential learning
- Peer learning
- Live Online A/V Session
- Pre-recorded Multimedia Content
- Self Learning Material
- Coursera & edX Learning
- Open Source Web Resources
- SME moderated live support
- Discussion board on Current Events & Applications
- Online Quiz
- Self Assessment Questions
Eligibility CriteriaGraduates / Bachelor’s Degree holders of any discipline from a recognized University who have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible to apply. As an inclusive initiative, the percentage for students belonging to reserved category is reduced to 45% aggregate.
Duration – 2 years (4 semesters)|Delivery Mode – Online
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial (Micro) Economics
- Legal & Business Environment
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics.
- Financial Reporting Statements and Analysis
- Analytics Foundations for business
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Corporate Finance
* I & II Semester subjects are common for all Electives
* III & IV Semester subjects are different and specific to each Electives containing theory subjects with the final project also relating to the Electives.
Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Tourism Management, Aviation Management, Hospital Management, Logistics & Supply Chain management and Operations Management.
- Get an overview of basic concepts of company management in IT and information security.
- Learn how to effectively use data and business information to strengthen IT infrastructure.
- Enhance your IT knowledge and enhance your management skills.
- Work on projects involving real-world data to gain hands-on experience.
For Indian National
Semester Fee Plan ₹ 30,000
Annual Fee Plan ₹ 60,000
- One Time University Registration Fee of ₹1,000 + Bank Charges is applicable during admission
- Examination Fee of ₹3,000 per Years is applicable
For Foreign Students
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for Hindustan Online Centre for Open and Digital Education (CODE), Institute of Technology & Science Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by Hindustan Online. The fees would be directly paid to the university.
World’s 1st Changemakers initiative to recognize Changemakers from the Startup Ecosystem GCC & MENA region. The Gala Event September 3rd, 2023 UAE
The Desi Buzz Changemakers initiative is the World's 1st Changemaker Recognition initiative to recognize...
World’s 1st Changemakers initiative to recognize Changemakers from the Startup Ecosystem South East Asia region. The Gala Event September 30th, 2023 Indonesia.
Objective The Startup Berita Changemakers initiative is the World’s 1st Changemaker Recognition initiative to...