☑ Click ‘Register Now’ to start the process
☑ Fill in Your basic details
☑ Complete Mobile number verification
☑ Complete e-Mail verification
☑ Fill in basic personal information
☑ Fill in Educational and Employment details
☑ Upload Photo and Signature
☑ Online Fees Payment
☑ Submit Form
Confirmation by University
After the verification of all the documents and fee receipts, admission confirmation email and SMS will be sent, which will include the student login credentials along with link.
MCA program by Hindustan Online
About Hindustan UniversityHINDUSTAN ONLINE – CODE welcomes and supports learners from all over the world and believes that international students make our platform a more vital and more vibrant intellectual community. At present, the majority of our international learners come from 37 countries. Our counselors are present to understand the needs of every area in every country, which helps us to improve our online education ecosystem. In addition, our counselors have years of experience interacting with learners around the globe, so you can rest assured that they know your needs before you even mention them to them. desk and field jobs.
Why Choose HINDUSTAN ONLINE
- Pre-Scheduled live classes
- Mentorship by Industry Leaders
- Market-oriented specializations
- Well-researched and crafted Curriculum
- Blended learning
- Experiential learning
- Peer learning
- Live Online A/V Session
- Pre-recorded Multimedia Content
- Self Learning Material
- Coursera & edX Learning
- Open Source Web Resources
- SME moderated live support
- Discussion board on Current Events & Applications
- Online Quiz
- Self Assessment Questions
Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at l0+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
Duration – 2 years (4 semesters)|Delivery Mode – Online
- Advanced Data Structures & Algorithms using Python
- Statistics for Computer Science
- Database Technology
- Object Oriented Programming Using JAVA
- Computer Networks
- Practical – Software Design Project
- Software Design Project
- Web Design and Development
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Software Engineering
- Practical – Software Design Project
- Practical: Web Programming Lab
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- MOOC (Electives)
- Elective -2 (Electives)
- Elective -3 (Electives)
- Practical: Presentation Skills and Academic writing
- Project: Project Phase-I
- Elective-4 (Electives)
- Personality Development
- Project: Project Work – Phase – II
- Web analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- R Programming
- Big Data Analytics
- Semantic Web
- Data Visualization Techniques and Tools
- Data Classification Methods and Evaluation
- Principles of Deep Learning
* Semester System is followed with the entire course covered in four semesters.
* Every semester has theory subjects and practical, project work in 3rd and 4th semester.
Data Science, Computer Science and IT, Cyber Security and Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Explore the relationship between data sets and gain an understanding of data analysis and structures.
- Become familiar with relevant technologies such as R, Python, Tableau, SQL, etc.
- Learn text mining analysis and techniques to understand the influence of social media.
- Implement descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to make real-time data-driven decisions.
- Gain skills and knowledge required to manage data science and analytics teams or projects at your organization.
- Develop a strong foundation in the core topics of computer science and IT.
- Obtain In-depth knowledge of computer languages, software design, databases and security networks.
- Update skills to get hands-on experience with emerging new software technologies, approaches, and applications.
- Gain a thorough understanding of programming languages, database management systems, web technologies, software engineering, etc.
- Get expertise in planning, designing, and scaling cloud implementations.
- Develop excellence in the cloud powerhouses- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS.
- Learn and apply security techniques in a fully functioning cloud environment.
- Identify levels of risk and vulnerabilities that are present in cloud service.
- Develop technical knowledge of relevant applications such as AWS, Python, R, MS Azure, SPSS, SAS, Excel, etc.
- Gain non-technical skills like data-driven decision making, critical thinking, business acumen and entrepreneurship, communication, management teamwork, and leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical and research methodology.
- Applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Application Programming Interfaces (API) to business applications.
- Apply algorithmic application to make predictions which lay the foundation for machine learning.
For Indian National
Semester Fee Plan ₹ 22,500
Annual Fee Plan ₹ 45,000
- One Time University Registration Fee of ₹1,000 + Bank charges is applicable during admission
- Examination Fee of ₹3,000 per Years is applicable
For Foreign Students
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for Hindustan Online Centre for Open and Digital Education (CODE), Institute of Technology & Science Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by Hindustan Online. The fees would be directly paid to the university.
Join us to know more about Online Degree & Certificate Programs for Oil & Gas from UPES – University
EVENT DESCRIPTION We are thrilled to announce our upcoming free online webinar program in...
Affordable Education Webinar for American Students & Professionals – University Degree Programs starting at $75 per month
EVENT DESCRIPTION RiseBack is hosting an online webinar “Affordable Education Webinar for American Students...