Riseback is a highly innovative and effective skill-based IT training program that has been designed to meet the evolving demands of the modern job market. The program is designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the highly competitive world of information technology. Riseback’s approach to training is highly personalized and tailored to the needs of each individual learner, making it a highly effective way to learn new skills and advance one’s career in the IT industry.
Oracle instructor led training course is designed to give a firm foundation on Oracle Database which will cover SQL and PL/SQL concepts which are required to create database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers etc. and also gives idea about writing queries and sub-queries with Joins.
After the completion of the Oracle Course at Ardent, you should be able to:
- Learn how to write basic SQL queries, sorting and filtering data.
- Write DDL and DML queries to create and manage database tables.
- Explore different types of functions available in SQL.
- Apply different joining techniques to database tables and sub quires Exploit the concepts like view, sequence, index synonym.
- Utility of TCL Command and DCL Command Understand the need of PL/SQL. Create cursors and deal with exceptions.
- Learn to use procedures and functions. Create packages and triggers. Concept of ORDBMS. Handling LOB Data Type.
Oracle database administration and development offers excellent career opportunities with competitive salaries. The median annual salary for an Oracle Database Administrator is around $100,000, while an Oracle PL/SQL Developer can earn upwards of $115,000 per year. Other high-paying job roles in Oracle Database include Oracle Database Developer, Oracle Database Architect, and Oracle Database Manager, with salaries ranging from $120,000 to $150,000 per year, depending on experience and skills. As the demand for reliable and secure data management continues to grow, so do the salary prospects for those in Oracle Database administration and development.
Note: As per our policy, we start the course/training/internship within 10 days from the date of enrollment. If you enroll for future month/date, our schedule team will coordinate with you and assign your class. To communicate with our schedule team for preferred timing, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All courses/internships can be scheduled in customised manner as per your requirements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes