Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics
PGP in Business Analytics helps you attain the knowledge required to drive key business decisions. You learn to treat data like a product for companies who want to reduce the time required to implement it in new use cases by as much as 90%. It will also help students develop the necessary skills to carry out analytical procedures and support an organization by figuring out ways to improve and optimize existing business processes with ease. The programme covers the predictive and statistical tools used in business analytics, contemporary and key concepts, practical insights, and general management skills essential for career opportunities in India and abroad.
- Interactive Live Sessions by Industry Experts and Global Faculty.
- Dedicated Academic & Career Advisor.
- Supervised Discussion Forums to Facilitate Group Interaction.
- Dedicated LMS (Black Board Ultra) and Student portal
- Robust Learning Management System with updated study materials and online library access.
- Real World Projects and Case Studies to make you succeed in real-life scenarios.
Skills you will learn
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
Aspiring graduates and young professionals. Those with a zeal to learn analytics and its business applications. Anyone who wishes to upskill and improve career prospects.
The duration of the program is 10 Months. Program is divided into two modules of 5 months each. The program is delivered in a blended learning format that includes self-learning supported by our customized Learning Management Platform, instructor led live session and real life experience.
- Data Environment & Management
- Programming for Business Analytics (Python)
- Applications of Business Analytics
- Business Optimization
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Big Data Analytics
Disclaimer: RiseBack is the authorized ‘Enrollment Partner’ for UPES CCE Deemed-to-be University. The courses would be offered directly by (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Centre for Continuing Education) The fees would be directly paid to the university.